Long day today. I hate my curret job, so glad it is temporary and only last through Thursday. Nothing like standing around a very un-busy college bookstore until 7 p.m. My feet hurt so bad! I wish I could get a real job! I feel sometimes like I wasted my time on the degree I have. If I was an accountant or an RN I would have no trouble finding a job!!! But I am reduced to drudges no one in their right mind would willingly do. I don't want to go back to school, but no one seems to want me as I am.
I talked to Charles yesterday. He is still cold and said he was embittered. I miss him sometimes, very much. But I can't help feeling free now! There were parts of me that I changed to make him like me better and in that I lost part of myself. Mother said that would happen. Still, the past few days I have felt like I found part of myself that was lost. That is what I mean about liberating.
We were supposed to get four inches of snow today. I know in Canada that's a pittance but down here that is a big deal. There were winter weather watches everywhere. But it all went East and South and we saw hardly a flake.
It seems odd that the only followers of this blog are two Canadians....
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on never having to go back to the bookstore as an employee!
ReplyDeleteI can't even comment about the snow. I'm so sick of snow and it's only January, fie!